Highly prestigious HireStrategy client in the Montgomery County area is seeking a no-task-too-small, hard working Administrative Assistant to support office operations as well as several departments as needed.
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in the office reception area (e.g., answering phones, greeting visitors, etc.) and providing comprehensive administrative support in the office.
- Specific duties include:
Maintain a professional office environment for staff and tenants to ensure appropriate levels of organization, efficiency, and cleanliness.
Direct the flow of guests and interface with clients.
Answer and direct phone calls, and correspond to emails
Set up meetings and events, send out correspondence/prepare meeting minutes
Manage the office calendar and schedule
Update program database and utilize internal CRM
Procure office supplies and take inventory of office and kitchen supplies
Process mail and packages, and distribute mail accordingly
Responsible for facility management
Set up and maintain client files
Produce periodic reports and presentations
Interface with clients, vendors, and executive members
Execute communications with stakeholders
Other tasks as requested
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional office setting as an administrative assistant
- Has the ability to maintain professional demeanor and to speak professionally to office executives
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top