Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Midtown, New York, NY
Contract to Hire
- Provide phone support to team. Be helpful/courteous/professional to all callers. Be knowledgeable of constituents, inside and outside the firm, and know when it is appropriate/important to pull team members from meetings or otherwise interrupt team members or track them down for important callers/visitors.
- Be knowledgeable of teams' schedule and maintain team members' calendars, schedule conferences and meetings. Coordinate schedules, meeting rooms, menus, and travel arrangements.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and communicate with team members to keep them informed of upcoming events.
- Anticipate needs of team members and be proactive with respect to scheduling travel and assisting the team in preparing for meetings.
- Assist team with database needs. Database needs may involve direct data entry, organization and manipulation of data in Salesforce and Excel.
- Represent company in a professional manner both internally and externally through telephone and in-person contact. Addressing inquiries will require knowledge of the department's overall function, policies, procedures, or services.
- Process and submit expenses for team members through Concur system in a timely manner.
- Proofread and correct written material for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and content.
- Filing, general organizational assistance and various other duties as assigned.
- Work as a team with other Administrative Assistants, backing up and assisting as needed.
What makes this opportunity great:
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community
- Gives you the opportunity to work in a hands on environment where you are challenged and encouraged to create efficiencies within the role
Candidate Profile - What we need from you?
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Experience with CRM and database programs, specifically SALESFORCE and CONCUR.
- Administrative experience working with multiple team members. Experience in a Financial Services firm preferred.
- Professional demeanor with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top