Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
An excellent Oklahoma City company is looking to add an experience administrative assistant to their team. If you are looking for a great opportunity, apply today!
- Provide administrative support to leasing department
- Perform general clerical duties
- Complete photocopying, faxing, mail distribution, and filing
- Deliver documents to various government agenices, courts, and clients
- Maintain and organize oil and gas lease files
- Minimum of 1 year administrative assistant experience
- Experience in oil and gas or land/title industry a plus
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- High regard for accuracy and attention to detail
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top