Location: San Francisco Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity with a great company? Our client in San Francisco is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Project work to support team
- Some travel coordination and preparation
- Report preparation and presentation preparation utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- General office duties as requested such as filing, data entry, typing and assisting answering phones.
- Administrative Assistant must possess at least 1 year of experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top