Administrative Assistant $17/HR
Administrative Assistant $17/HR-Contract
Seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our clients growing office! Are you a driven individual with strong communication skills?
This is a 3-4 Month Contract at a reputable company in the Chicago suburbs! Get your foot in the door with a great company and ignite your career today!
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Monitoring the department email inbox and promptly responding to a high-volume of correspondence from customers, suppliers and project teams
- Performing various administrative and clerical duties within the department
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- Compiling, updating, and maintaining project-specific job files
- Prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- At least one year of full-time administrative office experience
- Fast learner and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Pay high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top