- Charlotte, NC
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in the office reception area (e.g., answering phones, greeting visitors, etc.) and providing comprehensive administrative support in the office.
- Specific duties include:
- Maintain a professional office environment for staff and tenants to ensure appropriate levels of organization, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Direct the flow of guests and interface with clients.
- Answer and direct phone calls, and correspond to emails
- Set up meetings and events, send out correspondence/prepare meeting minutes
- Manage the office calendar and schedule
- Update program database and utilize internal CRM
- Procure office supplies and take inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Process mail and packages, and distribute mail accordingly
- Responsible for facility management
- Set up and maintain client files
- Produce periodic reports and presentations
- Interface with clients, vendors, and executive members
- Execute communications with stakeholders
- Other tasks as requested
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional office setting as an administrative assistant
- Has the ability to maintain professional demeanor and to speak professionally to office executives
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
Back to top