Accounts Receivable/Cash Application specialist
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client located near the Airport is seeking a contract Accounts Receivable/Cash Applications Specialist!
- Process about 1,000+ checks (or ACHs, credit cards, wire transfers, etc) daily
- Post daily lockbox, EFT/ACH and manual remittance deposits to customer accounts
- Reconcile each batch as it is posted, compile and balance cash deposits for bank
- Correct payment posting discrepancies to balance payment information
- 2-4 years of cash applications experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Major ERP experience is required
Why choose Addison Group Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top