Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for calling upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must retrieve/forward necessary paperwork in response to assigned account's request
- Involve the appropriate salesperson/station on all accounts that have issues so that they are aware of any and all problems with their customer
- Forecast risk, based on credit, on assigned accounts and to act on information received immediately
- Prioritize accordingly and notify supervisor/station/sales when appropriate. This includes obtaining updated credit information and/or assessing information provided
- Monitor aging on assigned accounts
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Discuss accounts to recommend for turnover to a collection agency with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must possess an Associate's degree in accounting or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Tax Professional, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst , Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst , Registered Representative , Research Analyst , Retail Banking, Securities Lending, Treasury
Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.
Back to top