Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for billing, posting of accounts receivable, and preparation of credit memos and bank deposits.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist will monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Receiving and entering cash receipts and completing bank deposits
- Communicate with customers to request past due payments and clarify charge-backs, deductions and allowances
- Assist with month-end closing, prepare various excel repots
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for calling upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Forecast risk, based on credit, on assigned accounts and to act on information received immediately
- Minimum of 3 years' Accounts Receivable experience
- 3+ years' hands-on Accounting Experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience using SAP or Oracle is required
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top