Position : Accounts Receivable Representative
Location : Lakewood, CO
The Accounts Receivable Representative will be responsible for working outstanding A/R to resolve issues and collect payments. They will also be working denials, writing appeals and following up with payors on status.
- Hospital or Physician A/R background
- Collection, claims follow up, appeals experience
- Commercial/Government insurance experience
- Ability to read an EOB
Why Choose Addison Group?
- For starters, it's 100% free for you!
- We offer resume building tips to ensure your resume is formatted and presented accurately.
- Addison Group is working directly with hiring managers, no need to spend time applying online and not hearing back.
- Our team of recruiters offer interview preparation techniques to ensure you are set up for success for your interview. We also deliver timely feedback, no more waiting days, weeks, or months wondering if you got the job!
- We can assist with salary negotiation and market intel to ensure you're being properly compensated; we don't get paid unless you do!
- We believe in building cultures and filling our client's full-time vacant positions by working with professionals like yourself; we just so happen to specialize in Healthcare!
- Through contract-to-hire & direct hire, we offer permanent opportunities in the market.
- Our urgency will match your urgency, we want to give you a career...not just a job!
- Through our insurance partner GoHealth we offer temporary insurance on your first day.