Seeking an Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist in the DC/Metro area. The ideal candidate will have high volume billing in their background and have excellent client facing negotiation and general positive communication skills.
- Maintain security of all payments received and ensure 100% processing of all payments.
- Utilize databases to match payments for processing.
- Implement billing operations to maximize effectiveness and accuracy.
- Audit the accuracy of billing information entered in the system and monitor the operation of the billing systems.
- Develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Minimum of 2 years of related billing or accounts receivable experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or an undergraduate degree in another field with courses concentrated in Accounting, or equivalent work experience.