Accounts Payable - Temp
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This HireStrategy/Addison Group client is an award-winning construction company located within the Washington DC area, currently seeking a bright, adaptable individual to fill a temporary accounts payable position available on the team. Someone with a background in construction is highly preferred, but not necessary.
- Run, Analysis and Work Invoices on Hold Report daily
- Work and resolve the Unaccounted Report Daily
- Run and work the Aging Report Daily
- Research and analyses the duplicate reports
- Outstanding Credit Research and Recovery
- PO Overbill Research, problem solving and solution.
- PO Receiving Research, problem solving
- Problem solve and Resolve Header Invoice exception Holds
- Reach out to the Field Manager, Requestors, Directors to resolve payment issues and holds.
- Assist with Month end close process
- Account Reconciliation.
- Work and Respond to inquiries from Phone calls, Emails, and Voice Mails
- Research outstanding invoices from Inquires and resolve unpaid invoices.
- Research and update statements
- Key invoices for Suppliers that are assigned
- Bachelor's in Finance and/or Accounting is desired
- Minimum of 1 year of experience necessary
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top