Accounts Payable Specialist
Addison Group is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for an immediate opening with our client, located in Vernon Hills.
- Manage and prepare all invoices daily and route for approvals
- Data Entry of Accounts Payable Invoices
- Coordinate with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3-way match)
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis monthly
- Responsible for weekly check runs
- Assist in management and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Assist in maintaining and updating all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Manage and ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and assist in resolving unpaid invoice issues
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
Pay : 21/hour
- 2-4 years Experience in Accounts Payable
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2020 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com