Our client is a large publically traded commercial real estate in the DMV seeking an accounts payable specialist to join their team, this individual would be working with a high volume of invoices in a fast paced environment. Great culture and team-oriented environment.
- Review invoices and pay applications from the project teams for proper approval and documentation, which includes working with vendors, subcontractors and project teams to resolve issues
- Code invoicing.
- Assist with credit card accounts, receipt collection and reconciliations.
- Issue checks and credit card payments for vendors weekly
- Generate and transmit electronic positive pay files to bank
- Research vendor statements and perform account reconciliation as needed
- Archive accounts payable documentation electronically as required
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end closing procedures
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience is required
- Ability to utilize 3-monitor setup for batch scanning, data entry and importing into accounting software
- Experience in processing a high volume of invoices
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office and creation of Excel queries a plus
- Comfortable navigating to and using various web-based applications
- Motivated self-starter with initiative and willingness to learn
- Must possess excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, ability to adhere to multiple deadlines and multi-task
- Proficiency in ERP: Oracle, Great plains, Peoplesoft