Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is a healthcare company looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist due to growth. This is a direct hire opportunity with an unbeatable benefit package. Below are some details in reference to the position.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail for Accounts Payable.
- Review all invoices, uploads, expense reports, facility rent and check requests for appropriate documentation and approval and process for payment. Obtain approvals as necessary.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice documentation.
- Pays vendors timely monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal ID numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain approval, and distribute check runs accordingly.
- Enter all wire and ACH payments into accounts payable software in Peachtree/Sage.
- Verify and process Concur expenses. Process travel reimbursements.
- Process patient refunds.
- Maintain check log and void check log and obtain approvals.
- Assist with 1099 yearly processing and obtaining W9 information for new vendors.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist with training employees regarding our processes in accounts payable.
- Participate in the development of new procedures and policies.
- Process utility invoices and reconcile to ACH payments.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to two years' experience working in accounts payable role.
- Excellent attention to details and multitasking.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, with flexibility.
- Confidentiality with financial and employee information.
- Customer service oriented, a team player, and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills.
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top