Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join their team. This company offers a very family like environment and pride themselves on working very well together as a team. If you are looking for a long term home and have 5 + years of full cycle accounts payable experience, apply now!
• Full cycle accounts payable.
• Process weekly check run which includes coding invoices, researching invoices when necessary, data entry, processing checks, and mailing checks to vendors.
• Work with vendors and other employees to resolve invoice issues and questions.
• Reconcile vendor statements.
• Filing of invoices.
• Verifying vendor information for annual 1099 submission.
• Property management duties.
• Updating insurance certificates by contacting clients
• 5 Years of Accounts Payable Experience
• Able to work as a team and individually
• Strong Work Ethic
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Multi-Tasker
• Problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Time Management Skills
• Strong Excel Skills with other Microsoft applications
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top