Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Auburn, WA
Job ID: 487203
Accounting Specialist wanted on a temp-to-hire basis to join a well-known essential business in Auburn! Skillsets in AR (Cash applications and commercial collections) are required as are strong communication skills:
- Review reports and documentation
- Contact customers in a professional, customer-service oriented manner via phone, email, and postal service to pursue payment of invoices.
- Process customer credit card payments
- Apply incoming payments received via check, ACH, and credit card to customer invoices according to remittance advice provided by customer.
- Inquire on discrepancies/investigate/bring forth critical problem solving and trouble-shooting as needed.
- Provide backup to AP department as needed.
- Respond to vendors and customer inquiries via phone and email by providing information in a professional and customer service oriented manner.
- Promote positive, professional relationships with co-workers, clients, vendors, and partners.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and data at all times.
- Assist with month-end close as needed: draft documentation for procedures and annual audits, help co-workers in other departments, take on special projects as needed.
Job Requirements & Desired Experience:
- 3-5+ years of AR and collections experience
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Working knowledge of large-tier ERPs (open on specific systems)
- Must be available to work 100% in-office which is socially distanced with safe Covid-19 measures in place
- Degree not required but a plus.