Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Austin, TX (South)
- Responsible for the timely and accurate day-to-day processing of accounts payable
- Responsible for the timely and accurate day-to-day processing of accounts receivable
- Process payroll for hourly & salaried employees
- Communicate with internal departments and external clients
- Maintain accurate and organized filing system
- Accounting Specialist must possess 2+ years' experience in similar role
- Accounting Specialist must possess excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- ADP software experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry,
Other: Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top