- Seattle, WA
Our public client is looking for an Accounting Manager. This person will facilitate month-end accrual process with the finance team and support the implementation of procurement initiatives;
- Participate in monthly accounting close activities, record and/or approve journal entries, perform account reconciliation and review/explain GL variances in a timely manner.
- Review accrual and re-class entries submitted by finance.
- Ensure timely execution of assigned SOX controls.
- Analyze data, identify problem areas, design, lead and manage projects to facilitate work efficiencies and reduce time and effort spent on low value-added activities.
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting,
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and CPA is highly preferred.
- Experience in procurement systems and practices in large companies preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top