Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Bellevue, WA
Global company looking for an Accounting Manager to lead projects and company initiatives. Ideal person will have strong technical accounting or operations background from public accounting or public company.
- Manage projects end to end projects including recommendations to accounting leadership.
- Communicate business requirements to project teams and system development teams, ensuring solution design meets accounting requirements.
- Perform technical accounting research, prepare memos and facilitate discussion with leadership.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives, drive process improvements and implement best practices.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA highly preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant accounting experience preferably within a public company accounting environment or 5+ years of relevant accounting experience with a large regional or Big Four accounting firm.