Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client, one of the top media companies in the U.S is seeking a 1-2 year Accounting Associate to join their team. Great culture, fun and fast paste environment and an opportunity to work with an organization that is growing at a rapid paste.
- Accounting Associate will be responsible for the upkeep of bookkeeping responsibilities
- Audits daily sales reports that are submitted from the restaurant group for accuracy. Resolve discrepancies and post sales to the general ledger
- Investigate and resolve questions from vendors and/or restaurant operations about invoices
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company practices and accepted accounting practice
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1 years of experience ( can include internships)
- Understanding of financial statement and bookkeeping concept
- Experience working with general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable is desired
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top