Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
The Accounting Assistant will perform basic accounting and detailed clerical functions to support supervisors. The Accounting Assistant is responsible for assisting with timely and accurate issuance of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational credit/accounts receivable reports.
The Accounting Assistant will assist in accurate and timely issuance of G/L account reconciliations.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Data entry of bills
- Issuing purchase orders
- Daily A/R Journal Entries
- Assist in Month End reporting maintenance of month end files, charts, graphs, schedules, specific account reserves
- Monthly G/L and bank account reconciliations
- Arrange for money to be transferred and deposited into bank
- Post journal entries for multiple entities
• Knowledge of general ledger and sub-ledger systems (either integrated or non-integrated platforms).
• At least 3 or more years of bookkeeping/accounting, finance, business management, or equivalent knowledge.
• Experience in monthly financial close process and account reconciliations (A/R experience preferred).
Why choose Addison Group Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Contractor Benefits Available for Purchase:
- Long Term Disability
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top