Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our Client, a Higher Education is seeking an immediate Staff/Senior Accountant with Peoplesoft experience (MUST). The role with have a focus on bank and account reconciliation. The opportunity is temporary with potential to go perm.
- Recording and reconciling activity within the general ledger (balance sheet and income statement accounts)
- Assist in supplying information for required tax, audit, and compliance filings.
- Reviews and reconciles financial data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Performs monthly and annual closing processes; and runs monthly reports on financial information about the University's financial performance and position
- Financial statement preparation and consolidation
- Cash flow analysis
- Coordinate audit process
- Oversee recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Review Staff and Junior Accountants work
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Experience utilizing Peoplesoft
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top