Global real estate company, is seeking a full-time detailed oriented, hardworking, quick learning Accounts Receivable professional with strong written and verbal communications skills to administer receivables through various programs, including tenant receipts, remote deposits and updating reconciliation schedules as well as the responsibilities listed below.
- Reconciles customized Loan Schedules in Microsoft Excel to the general ledger.
- Highly proficient with spreadsheets and other software tools.
- Prepare journal entries and work with Foreign Currencies.
- Reviews, codes, and verifies transactions.
- Work with 3 rd party programs that include MRI, Click Pay, Avid, and Kyriba.
- Use Remote Deposit Capture Services of various banks.
- B.S. or Associates in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 2 years of accounts receivables experience
- Prior experience in Real Estate or Banking highly preferred
- Experience with MRI
- Must know Microsoft Excel formulas.
- Must be able to work in a time-sensitive environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to navigate 3rd party websites.