Account Manager / Order Support Specialist
Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Account Manager / Order Support Specialist.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location : Addison, Illinois
7:30am-4:00pm, M-F 1 Hour lunch
- 1-1 training
- Family feel environment / very close knit group!
- Quick growth
- Competitive benefits structure: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO - Effective at 60 days.
- Most competitive growth in the industry
- Rapid company growth.
- 2+ years of experience within: Sales Support, Order Support, Account Management or Customer Service
• Manage order from entry into the system to the arrival at the customer
• Manage customer calls, emails and all inquiries
• Update customer regarding any delays in their shipment for their order
• Develop and establish customer relationships to manage customer account
• Track, trace and follow up on order status for customers
• Schedule shipments
• Assist with payment and billing inquiries with customers
• Identifies, documents, and communicates quality related improvements.
• Work directly with all departments to ensure shipment arrives to customer including: quality, warehouse, sales and upper management.
• Manage all documentation requests for customer profiles
• File and perform additional administrative responsibilities
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation