Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client on the brand new DC Wharf is seeking an Account Manager! A sales professionals with 2-3 years of experience - preferably in hospitality sales (event sales, catering sales, hotel sales, private dining restaurant sales). This company is the largest national dining cruise company and is actively looking for an upbeat, positive and engaging candidate like you!
- Inside, outbound sales, primarily by telephone; must have excellent oral communication skills
- Proposal creation and writing is required, must communicate effectively in written form
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships as required by job responsibility
- Must have ability to persuade and influence people
- Must have proven leadership skills
- Must be able to listen effectively, assesses the situation, determine relevant issues, identify solutions and gain consensus.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of customer and market needs
- Executes sales plans using effective sales techniques
- Successfully up-sells existing clients to higher value items
- Handling objections and solving customer problems
- Closing experience and negotiation
- Minimum of 2+ years in inside/outside sales with proven track record of success
- At least 1 year outbound prospecting telephone sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred OR Associates Degree with 1-2 years additional sales experience
- Prefer hospitality experience but not required
- Moderate computer skills are essential; will frequently work with Microsoft office products as well as reservation and CRM software.
- Analytical skills required to identify and exploit selling opportunities
Back to top