Account Manager -
Our client is seeking a Account Manager to join their team on a contract to hire basis! They offer hands on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. If you enjoy going the extra mile for customers, want the opportunity to make commission and want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity is for you!
Location: Chicago, Illinois.
Two shifts are available:
- Tuesday through Friday - 8am to 5pm & Saturday 7am to 4pm
- Tuesday through Friday - 9am to 6pm & Saturday 7am to 4pm
- 1+ year of Call Center / Customer Service experience
- MS Office proficient
- Responsible for customer service, tracking, routing, problem resolution, vendor compliance and account profitability for all clientele.
- High visibility role acting as the primary contact for key customers, responsible for the outcome of assigned projects and customized client solutions.
- Main point of contact for clients supporting all their logistics needs from beginning to end, including:
- Ability to quote and source carriers to meet customer needs
- Track and trace shipments daily
- Able to troubleshoot and overcome operational challenges
- Act as point-of-contact for all client inquiries, both operational and business development related
- Provide timely analysis and monitor freight cost metrics
- Work with multiple decision-makers within the assigned account to drive business development through multiple channels
- Adhere to regulatory compliance standards with regards to booking, routing of all cargo
- Achieve service goals by working with various internal groups to develop, implement and monitor logistic metrics
- Work with the client on any and all reporting requests
- Responsible for adhering to and implementing SOPs for various business segments
- Trained on using their TMS system
- All other duties as needed
- High growth organization!
- Equipment provided
- Competitive benefits offered
- Free premium coffee & tea
- Ping pong table
- Newly renovated cafeteria