Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Direct Hire Account Manager
Are you an expert in the going the extra mile to service a customer? Are you solutions focused and eager to make a strong impact every day to a growing organization? Our rapidly growing client in the NW burbs is hiring a new team member as the face of their organization to key accounts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing first name relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Monitor product performance and make necessary recommendations
- Maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Contact non-billing clients to reactivate their accounts
- Prepare invoicing and billing information
- Enter and update information in a customized company database
- Interface with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Minimum of 5+ years office work experience including heavy customer facing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like further information on this role or any other positions we are currently working on, please reach out direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addison Group Bio: A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. Addison is an Inavero's 2014 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top