Account Executive (Sales)
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is a rapidly growing consulting firm headquartered in Seattle with current offices in Minneapolis, Denver, Houston, and most recently in Chicago. AIM connects, inspires and empowers our customers by leveraging our world class team of consultants to help solve their key business challenges, drive innovation and produce results that exceed expectations. Our Motto is: Teamwork. Attitude. Discipline.
Our Chicago office is hiring highly-motivated individuals with sales / business development experience, preferably in technology consulting services, staffing, or software sales to generate new business and deepen relationships with prospective clients. This position is an internal, full time role at AIM Consulting.
This role requires building and growing relationships with key decision-makers throughout all levels of AIM's prospective enterprise clients, identifying opportunities and properly positioning AIM's technology consultants and professional services offerings. You will need a strong customer service approach and the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of strategic account growth tactics. In addition, you will be responsible for communicating client requirements to internal stakeholder teams who are responsible for talent acquisition, service delivery, project management and internal resourcing. You will need to collaborate with those teams to evaluate consultant fit per our clients' requirements as well as AIM's internal requirements and, where necessary, provide feedback.
You will be part of a great group of people who have made this organization a fun, energetic place to work. We are looking for candidates who put the team before themselves, are self-starters, and are not intimidated by a culture of accountability. That's what it takes to be successful in our fast-growing, competitive, and service-oriented culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue from net new business development
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of AIM Consulting service offerings, methodologies, project work, and partnerships
- Ability to present differentiated positioning to all levels of client management ranging from line level management to the executive office
- Develop and adhere to a sales plan for targeting and penetrating new business
- Complete all aspects of the business development cycle including prospecting/cold calls, discovery, presentation, proposal creation, contract negotiation and relationship development
- Work closely with new clients to acquire and prioritize clients' IT requirements
- Provide detailed requirements/information to internal stakeholders
- Present qualified consultants and sophisticated solutions to clients while adhere to AIM's hiring processes and best practices for managing consultants
- Utilize a CRM/ATS database in a professional, accurate, and timely manner through diligent entry of critical data
- Minimum of 3 years of business development, sales, or account management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical & negotiation experience
- Knowledge of Internet and web technologies
- Understanding of the local business environment
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Information Systems, or related field
- The ideal candidate will have current expertise positioning an IT solutions business coupled with exceptional relationship management skills
- Proven capability in developing business for delivery of professional consulting services
- Must be able to identify key decision-makers within organizations, present a clear, concise case for partnering with AIM and close business through superior customer service
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of internal and external management and be comfortable negotiating terms of business in both fast-paced entrepreneurial and large-scale organizations