.NET Applications Developer - Finance/London
We believe that great software is built by teams where collaboration, mutual respect and a drive for quality are front and centre. We want diverse perspectives, passion for learning and we want people who care deeply about their work. We simply don't understand how long hours cultures are a source of pride or expected to produce excellence. We don't get how combative, political environments are meant to generate amazing teamwork. We don't want an environment where people dread going to work each day. If you feel the same way, please get in touch for a non-committal chat with a member of our team
We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software consultancy with a great reputation among staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a server-side .NET Developer to join our company.
We are looking for people with solid professional experience to work with our teams to build real-time software. It's really important to us that this person is well rounded and ambitious, with a focus on doing what's right for our company and clients.
We've a number of exciting projects that we're working on right now, including delivering a transformative, greenfield project for a large bank.
In terms of knowledge and experience, here's what we're looking for:
- Significant, professional server-side software development experience
- Expert .NET experience
- Messaging experience
- Testing, including BDD / SpecFlow
- Excellent communication skills
- Language: English (fluent)
* Experience working with distributed teams is good to have but not essential
* Experience with Websockets and Microservices
* Experience of working within finance, or consultancies serving investment banks / financial services would be great to have
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
In return, we offer a very positive working environment, among a friendly, welcoming and smart team. We enjoy contributing to open source projects and where we can, strive to make what we do open source.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - we will not accept unauthorised submissions.
Back to top