US Shipping Specialist
The US Shipping Specialist follows established procedures to ensure US shipments and associated priorities are completed daily while supporting International Shipping activities when assigned.
This entry-level logistics opportunity offers a robust benefits package, paid time off, competitive pay, and consistent work hours!
• Generate, pull, package and label deliveries for outbound shipments and perform inventory movements within the warehouse.
• Inventory movements (replenishments, returns, and incoming finished goods).
• Analyze shipping volumes; open customer orders and priorities to ensure on time delivery.
• Interact with Business Services representatives and other customers, couriers and freight forwarders to ensure all shipments are completed in a timely matter.
• May assist with training.
• Perform inventory audits when necessary; document and reconcile internal and external errors as reported.
• Understand all department metrics to support and participate in process improvements.
• Support International Shipping activities. May assist with picking/assembly of consignment and launch sets.
• High school Diploma or GED.
• Warehouse/shipping experience preferred.
• Ability to produce results, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively, set a good example for others, project a positive, professional demeanor at all times.
• Highly detail-oriented and self-motivated with good organization skills and habits.
• Computer literacy required and experience with MS Office suite preferred (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top