Senior Sales Representative
The Sr. Sales Representative (SSR) exceeds sales quota within an assigned territory by driving the market acceptance and adoption of Acumed products. S/he converts key surgeons to Acumed's products by utilizing a high level of technical and surgical knowledge. S/he focuses on developing relationships, listens to customer needs, and provides product solutions and services that exceed customer expectations. The SSR provides technical advice to customers to ensure optimum use of our products to maximize surgeon satisfaction and patient outcomes. Continuously assesses the customer base to identify new business opportunities and develops a targeted sales strategy for each identified opportunity proactively ensuring all leads are followed up on appropriately.
What the Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Develops and implements business plans to identify and close new business.
- Identifies the needs of new prospects and develops/delivers appropriate responses to meet or exceed needs (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Performs field sales calls for assigned accounts and assigned territory including "on-call" and operating/emergency room consultation.
- Provides accounts with excellent post-sale follow up (communication and management of delivery dates, in-service training, and coordinates product replenishment).
- Communicates with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to Acumed's product portfolio and medical educational programs.
- Cross-sells additional products and makes new product introductions to current and new accounts as they become available.
- Drives customer satisfaction and solves customer problems by addressing any issues, concerns, or problems that arise on assigned accounts promptly. DocuSign Envelope ID: 4FD68842-DBCD-4635-A15A-
- Maintains customer records in accordance with Acumed specifications using the Company's CRM tool.
- Drives compliance and the principles of responsibility of the AdvaMed code of conduct by maintaining the
privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and
integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company's policies and procedures.
- Works with sales leadership to coach, train, or mentor Associate Sales Representatives as needed.
- Maintains current training in sales skills and product knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge on medical device industry, Acumed customers, and competitive trends.
- Actively participates in and attends tradeshows, sales meetings, promotional activities, and professional
association meetings as needed both inside and outside of regular business hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (Preferably in the medical device or industry)
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other surgical personnel
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Thisincludes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales controlsystems
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Must be able to gain necessary credentialing for hospital access
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top