Senior Product Manager - Orthopedics
Acumed is looking for a Senior Product Manager to plan, organize, and control an assigned Acumed product segment/family from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
This is a great opportunity for a high-energy product manager looking for a remote-based role requiring no relocation!
- Overseeing the formulation of marketing strategies and tactical execution including pricing, selection or market segments for special emphasis, promotional and advertising support of sales, and specifying the necessary product characteristics.
- Directing medical education courses including setting the faculty, initiating the topics to be covered, and working with surgeons in presentations to help promote Acumed product.
- Developing and maintaining product line technical expertise and contacts with key surgeons and customers of product responsibility by observing surgery, attending medical/scientific meetings, presentations, and seminars while gathering competitive information.
- Training and assisting Acumed field representatives on products and competition.
- Preparing long range, annual, quarterly, and monthly forecasts for each product line. Analyzing forecast variances and recommending corrective actions to minimize future back orders or potential obsolescence. Reviewing forecast for product requirements and originating plans and objectives to continually be competitive with or ahead of market needs.
- Determining list pricing for all assigned products thorough competitive analysis, market trends, etc.
- Conducting market research activities to analyze and identify market needs and issues. Evaluating existing Acumed product lines in light of those changes and developing line simplification strategies when appropriate.
- Proposing and managing budget for product line.
- BA/BS in Business, marketing, communications or related field required
- 5+ years experience in a classical marketing function, preferably with direct product management experience
- Background in fracture management highly preferred
- MBA highly preferred
- Must be willing to travel 25-50%
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top