Senior Pricing Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR
Senior Pricing Analyst
The Senior Pricing Analyst analyzes data, trends and margins and establishes pricing for US customers and international distributors. They respond to and process Price Change Request Forms submitted by the sales force for both new distributors, investment purchases, or long-term price changes. The Senior Pricing Analyst collaborates with leadership to strategize and set appropriate pricing levels based on regional, market and customer-specific knowledge. Works closely with the Product Management and Global Sales teams to gather and analyze customer, market and competitor knowledge and other factors impacting strategic pricing decisions.
- Designs pricing programs during product launch process for all new products.
- Creates reports (including linear regressions) on key product lines to ensure continued sales and profitability.
- Prepares regular sales review reports for Corporate Account Executives.
- Provides numbers based evidence and thorough analysis to support pricing recommendations.
- Collaborates with the Cost Accountant to review product cost changes.
- Responds quickly and accurately to ad-hoc requests and projects (e.g. pricing trends, competitive requests, cost/benefit analysis).
- Measures price performance at the micro and macro levels for key customers, sales channels, and products.
- Assists in implementing pricing strategies to achieve gross margins and maximizing revenue results through price optimization.
- Analyzes and coordinates pricing for all existing products in order to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth targets.
- Assists in developing both product specific and cross-category pricing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in pricing or financial analysis role.
- 3 or more years of experience with monthly reporting metrics, data analysis & data manipulation.
- Ability to accurately process, consolidate, and present large amounts of data.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, including demonstrating problem prevention and solving skills.
- Proven problem solving skills using analytical methods.
- Experience transforming raw data into actionable information.
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Excel and Access, or other spreadsheet and database software.
- Prior experience with SAP and knowledge of Business Objects preferred.
- Medical Device experience highly preferred
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top