SAP Business Systems Analyst - PP/PM/QM/ECM
What does the Business Systems Analyst do?
The SAP Business Systems Analyst (BSA) provides business process analysis and SAP configuration expertise to identify problems and realize opportunities for improvement to Acumed's business operations, and to design and implement SAP business solutions to facilitate day-to-day operations. The BSA supports Acumed internal customers by maintaining and expanding the functionality of SAP in the Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management and Engineering Change Management modules. The BSA works with a variety of business functions to design and implement technology-based, business process improvement solutions to increase productivity and profitability.
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements SAP Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management and Engineering Change Management solutions in support of key business applications.
- Analyzes business processes and recommends improvements aligned with best practices within the assigned functional modules.
- Provides end user support for break/fix issues and process improvement requests.
- Provides subject matter expertise as the functional owner of SAP Production Planning and Execution, Materials Requirements Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management and Engineering Change Management; responds promptly and accurately to issues and requests.
- Expands or modifies system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Documents existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models, develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging processes.
- Collaborates with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, makes recommendations based on expertise and implements agreed upon and approved solutions.
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operating systems across the organization.
- Collaborates in planning, design, development and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- BS / BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- 5+ years of professional IT application development and support experience required
- 3+ years of experience in the operation, analysis, and configuration of SAP Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management and Engineering Change Management required
- Demonstrated experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Extensive knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to cooperate with key users at all levels with regard to problem resolution and implementation of configuration changes and enhancements to meet business requirements
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer focused, service oriented mindset.
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top