Sales Associate - NYC
Acumed is a global leader of innovative orthopaedic and medical solutions developed to improve patient care. With over three decades of experience in the orthopaedic industry, our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands and the compassion of our hearts. The company is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with a global sales and distribution network supported by offices worldwide.
Sales Associate - NYC
The Sales Associate (SA) exceeds sales quota within an assigned territory by driving the market acceptance and adoption of Acumed products. S/he converts key surgeons to Acumed's products by utilizing a high level of technical and surgical knowledge. S/he focuses on developing relationships, listens to customer needs, and provides product solutions and services that exceed customer expectations. The SA provides technical advice to customers to ensure optimum use of our products to maximize surgeon satisfaction and patient outcomes. Continuously assesses the customer base to identify new business opportunities and develops a targeted sales strategy for each identified opportunity proactively ensuring all leads are followed up on appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years demonstrated successful sales experience (preferably in the medical device industry)
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other surgical personnel
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons and hospitals in respective areas)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Must be able to gain necessary credentialing for hospital access
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top