Regional Business Manager - ACUTE Innovations
ACUTE innovations is a subsidary of Acumed LLC and we are looking for the next talented Regional Business Manager to join our team!
The Regional Business Manager plans, controls and directs activities of a defined US domestic sales region to attain maximum performance from that defined domestic market for ACUTE Innovations' products and services. This includes establishing strategic goals and objectives, recruitment and development of all sales team members, aligning efforts with ACUTE's Mission, Vision, Values, and reporting on progress.
What will the Regional Business Manager do?
- Direct and coordinate initiatives involving regional U.S. sales of ACUTE Innovations' product, responsible for the establishment of both monthly and annual sales objectives in coordination with ACUTE's strategic sales plan.
- Coordinate the specific objectives of strategic sales plan with all functional departments.
- Actively selling in all open markets within defined region to establish new business, sales growth and product line visibility.
- Participate in conventions, professional exhibitions and training courses to maintain company image.
- Recruitment, manage and develop independent sales partners and direct sales team members to achieve ACUTE's domestic selling strategy in their region.
- Establish and implement both market and target customer strategies and regional training programs in coordination with Global Marketing.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales quotas, and goals, monitor performance on a continual basis and report to management.
- Develop and maintain product line technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key surgeons and customers.
- Ensure sales force adherence to all policies & procedures (compliance, inventory and Customer service).
- Develop and manage effective relationships with new and existing sales groups.
- Develop strategies to increase market share.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze market.
- Review and analyze sales agent/distributor proposals and contracts in order to ensure the hiring of those that best fit with ACUTE's global distribution strategic plans. Develop and execute improvement plans.
- Cross functional communication, interaction, and collaboration on project and goal achievement.
- Generate and implement process improvement initiatives. Other work-related duties as assigned.
What you will bring us:
- Minimum BA / BS in Business or related field required.
- 5+ years sales experience in Thoracics or General trauma fields (orthopedics or related medical devices field considered).
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products surgical products and implants, this includes sales techniques and sales control systems Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with AdvaMed code of ethics and other relevant laws as related to selling and working in the Medical Device Field.
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to read, understand and complete all paperwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required for interacting with customers and coworkers.
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top