Human Resources Business Partner
Acumed is a global leader of innovative orthopaedic and medical solutions developed to improve patient care. With over three decades of experience in the orthopaedic industry, our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands and the compassion of our hearts. The company is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with a global sales and distribution network supported by offices worldwide.
Human Resources Business Partner, Operations
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) acts as liaison to employees, fielding questions and addressing employee issues related to all aspects of HR and builds and maintains relationships with leadership. HRBP serves as consultant on HR-related matters and provides talent management and strategic business partnership support, which aligns with department and organizational goals.
If you have solid HR Generalist experience handling a broad range of HR duties and are looking for the next step in your career, this job could be for you! This HRBP will support and partner with it's assigned department which includes Manufacturing and Global Supply Chain.
What you will be doing:
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Lead recruiting and onboarding efforts within business unit
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Coordinate and evaluate training program
What you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or other related program; PHR a plus
- 3 to 5 years of professional HR Business Partner experience
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service focus, responsive to requests exhibiting a sense of urgency when required
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive documents, issues, and situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top