Finisher (Swing Shift)
Acumed is a global leader of innovative orthopaedic and medical solutions developed to improve patient care. With over three decades of experience in the orthopaedic industry, our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands and the compassion of our hearts. The company is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with a global sales and distribution network supported by offices worldwide.
The Finisher finishes products according to approved prints through means of tumbling, deburring, polishing and/or blasting processes. This is a great opportunity to expand your manufacturing skillset. All full-time, regular Acumed employees are eligible for a robust medical benefits package, annual discretionary bonus opportunity, 401(k) plan, and much more!
Shift: Swing shift M-Th 3:00pm - 1:30am
Work Location: Cornelius Pass Plate Cell
• Maintain Acumed's high quality standards. Know, understand, and follow all SOP's and WI's.
• Continual focus on customer service (Quality, Cost & Delivery), lean manufacturing concepts, and process improvement activities.
• Accurately and thoroughly complete appropriate paperwork, and computer transactions with minimal supervision.
• Conduct preventive maintenance on finishing equipment with general supervision.
• Assist with monitoring supply levels - inform appropriate personnel when supplies are low.
• Complete individual finishing projects (tumbling, deburring, polishing and blasting).
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
• Experience in metal finishing (hand and machine) and media blasting preferred but not required.
• Experience with machine operation preferred but not required.
• Basic mechanical aptitude, good hand-eye coordination, and detail-oriented.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints. Basic math skills.
Acumed and ACUTE are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top