- Hillsboro, OR
Acumed is a global leader of innovative orthopaedic and medical solutions developed to improve patient care. With over three decades of experience in the orthopaedic industry, our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands and the compassion of our hearts. The company is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with a global sales and distribution network supported by offices worldwide.
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organization's Salesforce (SFDC) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution to include supporting its implementation and executing the administration, maintenance, and support to the user base. This role maintains the structure and alignment of the solution to the Sales and Marketing practices, as well as, advocates for the best use and deployment of the tool and its functions for maximum efficiency and effectiveness within these areas. The CRM Manager oversees the workflow, business operations and productivity in the software solution.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to define the Salesforce function deployment roadmap that supports company initiatives.
- Manage the Salesforce reports, dashboards, and workflow development backlog and priorities in partnership with key stakeholders and leadership.
- Partner with key stakeholders to build reports and dashboard solutions
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce capabilities and educate stakeholders on the benefits of those capabilities.
- Serve as the internal driver for the use of the platform and report against 'Customer Success' metrics.
- Ensure configurations comply with all internal and external audit requirements, data privacy laws, and security requirements.
- Participates in New Product Introduction (NPI) process as a key enabler of the Demand Plan for new products with considerations for pipeline fill, product adoption rates and cannibalization of other products.
- Develop strong partnerships with Sales and Marketing functions and leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Familiarity with sales, lead and opportunity management, and marketing process flow.
- 5+ years of experience delivering solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce cloud solutions, administering both Sales and Marketing Clouds and familiarity with Datarama and Einstein analytics to build reports and dashboards.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage Salesforce functionality to meet complex processes and reporting requirements.
- Self-directed learner and problem solver.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
- Strong presentation, technical writing, analytical & communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with senior business stakeholders.
- Salesforce Administrator certification or higher preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and MS Suite.
- Experience in a prior Sales Operations role is a plus.
- Experience with ERP/MRP system(s), SAP experience preferred, and common MS office software.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to read, understand and complete all paperwork.
Acumed and ACUTE are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top