- Hillsboro, OR
Acumed is a global leader of innovative orthopaedic and medical solutions developed to improve patient care. With over three decades of experience in the orthopaedic industry, our mission is to aid the afflicted through the ingenuity of our minds, the labor of our hands and the compassion of our hearts. The company is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with a global sales and distribution network supported by offices worldwide.
The Contracts Analyst (CA) provides timely and accurate reporting and analysis of contract pricing, rebates, terms and conditions. The CA performs comprehensive contract management and provides proactive, best practice data in support of business decisions. S/he develops and delivers analytics which ensures compliance with organizational policies, contracts and pricing best practices. The CA collaborates with the Contracts Manager to support the enterprise contract lifecycle management process to promote efficiency, timeliness, organization, standardization, controls, indeed and associated positive impact to revenue. This position will work closely with the Director of National Accounts, National Account Managers, Regional Business Managers, Contracts Administrator, and other internal stakeholders such as Pricing and Finance to ensure Contracts meet business goals and requirements.
- Supports RFI's, RFP's, and Contract requests by providing analysis and input using SAP and Microsoft Excel for sales analysis, pricing comparison analysis, and pricing history analysis to facilitate discussion of proposal options through data-driven decisions.
- Partners with National Accounts Managers to assist with business planning, high impact pricing/business analytics, comprehensive contract management and decision support to maximize revenue growth and profitability within targeted accounts.
- Provides monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual reports pertaining to contract performance and rebates, sales reports, customer required reports, Business Reviews and GPO analysis for Administrative Fees.
- Monitors and analyzes contract compliance to determine appropriate rebate and pricing strategies.
- Maintains monthly sales data report to track a contract's rebate progress.
- Maintains and reports monthly accrual adjustments for rebates accrued by SAP and manual sales data report.
- Maintains and reports monthly commission adjustments for rebate accruals.
- Calculates and processes GPO Administrative Fees and Contracts with Rebate Incentives for payments.
- Creates P.O.s for Administrative Fees and Rebates payments.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the impact of Acumed's key financial indicators, competition, and the marketplace.
- Provides ad hoc contract, pricing and/or financial analysis to support contract initiatives.
- Manages projects with minimal direction to help the business achieve objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, Business, or related field with preference for coursework in the data analysis
- Three or more years of experience in pricing or financial analysis role
- Experience with monthly reporting metrics, data analysis & data manipulation
- Experience transforming raw data into actionable information
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Ability to be flexible to a changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary
- Ability to be proactive, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, including demonstrating problem prevention and solving skills
- Ability to understand nuances of contract language and pricing decisions
- Thorough working knowledge of various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access). Advanced knowledge of Excel required, advance knowledge of Access preferred
- Proven capability to communicate professionally in written and verbal format
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top