CNC Machinist II (swing shift)
We are always searching for new and talented CNC Machinists to join the Acumed team! Check out our most current opening below!
The Machinist produces medical devices using manual and CNC equipment while ensuring product is loaded and unloaded correctly per standard operating procedures. This is a great Machinist opportunity that offers a robust benefits package, a 401k plan, and a generous Paid Time Off program!
Shift: Swing Shift M-Th 3:00pm - 1:30am
Work Location: Cornelius Pass Instrument Cell
• Under close supervision, efficiently operates production machine tools to maintain Quality, Cost and Delivery.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
• Visually inspects surfaces for flaws and smoothness.
• Empties chip bins.
• Sweeps and cleans work area and equipment.
• Use established practices to ensure Quality during operation including documentation and techniques.
• Monitor machine performance.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
• Generally requires 2-4 years related experience.
• General set-up competency on Cell specific Machine Tools.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills and basic programming understanding.
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top