CNC Machinist II (day shift)
We are always looking for talented CNC Machinists to join the Acumed team! Check out this recent opening and see if it could be a good fit for you!
The Machinist produces medical devices using manual and CNC equipment while ensuring product is loaded and unloaded correctly per standard operating procedures. This is a great Machinist opportunity that offers a robust benefits package, a 401k plan, and a generous Paid Time Off program!
Shift: Day Shift M-Th 5:00am - 3:30pm
Work Location: CP Plate Cell
• Efficiently operates production machine tools to maintain Quality, Cost and Delivery.
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
• Visually inspects surfaces for flaws and smoothness.
• Empties chip bins.
• Sweeps and cleans work area and equipment.
• Use established practices to ensure Quality during operation including documentation and techniques.
• Monitor machine performance.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
• Generally requires 2-4 years related experience.
• General set-up competency on Cell specific Machine Tools.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills and basic programming understanding.
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employ ment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top