Business Services Specialist
The Business Services Specialist interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, receive orders for products, and works to handle and resolve complaints following established procedures to ensure that good customer relations are maintained, and complaints are resolved fairly and effectively, and in accordance with Acumed procedures. He or she will accurately and efficiently process orders, maintain reports, initiate process improvements, and provide effective communication. Assists senior staff on order status, product information, account status, pricing, product or service.
• Confer with customers by telephone and email to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, or obtain details or complaints
• Ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately
• Assist with resolving billing issues and shipping discrepancies
• Gather documentation and complete required forms for resolution
• Efficiently and accurately enter customer orders
• Receive and record customer complaints professionally and accurately, refer unresolved complaints to designated departments for investigation
• Work with Planning, Logistics and other departments to ensure best results for customers
• High School diploma required; Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred plus minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience required
• Excellent people skills and a positive, professional image at all times
• Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
• Ability to work under a high stress environment, maintain composure and adhere to daily deadlines
• Effectively resolve problems and answer questions In a clear and concise manner
• Ability to multi-task (i.e. simultaneously answer multiple phone calls and process orders) and manage time effectively
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Acumed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employ ment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Acumed's Employees
Regulatory Specialist 2
Janki prepares, reviews, and submits technical documentation to various health authorities—ensuring that Acumed receives the necessary registration for its products in all of the countries where it operates.
Back to top