User Acquisition Analyst
Job Title:User Acquisition Analyst
Job Description:Job Title:User Acquisition Analyst
Reporting To: Director of UA
Department: Activision, Mobile
Location: Santa Monica, CA
This integral role will help steer user acquisition efforts for one of our strategic upcoming titles. The mobile user acquisition team at Activision commands a multimillion dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company's userbase across its budding portfolio of mobile games. The group we're assembling is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones, and we're looking for rockstars who are equally comfortable with marketing as they are with analytics. The UA analytics role is building the foundation that will shape analytics and automation for user acquisition across sctivision.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders and game analytics team to identify impactful business problems, translate them into structured analysis, and effectively communicate the results
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and statistical models to support marketing decisions related to: marketing spend efficiency, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment
- Build and maintain BI tools to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Develop toolsets that will automate campaign optimization
- Develop frameworks for forecasting, exploring trends, and spotting anomalies
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses around user acquisition strategy
- BS in a technical field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field
- 4+ years' work experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics role
- Proficiency with SQL or other querying languages
- Comfort in distilling technical information into business decisions, with a desire to own the business outcome of the analysis you produce
- Interest or experience in digital marketing or performance marketing space
- Team oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Advanced experience with Tableau or other similar visualization tool
- Experience with python is not mandatory but a big plus
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top