UI Software Developer
- Dublin, Ireland
Job Title:UI Software Developer
Job Description: UI Software Developer
Summary of Role
Demonware is seeking a talented and motivated UI software developer to help deliver a high quality, innovative internal web application. You will be working with technologies such as React and platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS/GCP, to deliver an amazing user experience for our internal customers.
Primary job responsibilities
- Work with the product owner and UX designer to research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes.
- Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
- Work with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption.
- Liaise with Game Studio customers on requirements and solutions
- Refactor and improve our existing codebase & applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent subject)
- 2-4 years Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers.
- Experience building user interfaces with React frameworks.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and scrum
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Strong automated testing skills, and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices
- Awareness of container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
Nice to have
- Experience with Python and delivering code in a controlled environment and adhering to appropriate configuration management process
- Experience with Django
Back to top