- Woodland Hills, CA
Job Title:UI Artist
Job Description:Your Mission
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a UI Artist for an exciting unannounced project.
This person will work closely with the UI/UX Design team and UI Engineers to establish functional, original, and attractive interfaces for our game.
Responsibilities include generating art content for the front-end and heads up display and solutions should be intuitive, stylish and have a consistent style.
The UI Artist should have experience within game navigation and must demonstrate a broad range of skills and abilities that include:
- Shipped at least 1 AAA game title.
- Possess a strong graphic design background.
- Creating original and bold graphics.
- Previous hands on experience developing for multi-platform user interfaces.
- Working closely with the UI Director to understand and incorporate needs into the UI. This includes speaking to feedback as well as being able to competently explain UI decisions.
- Be able to conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Actively participate in technical and artistic problem solving.
- Strong type understanding
- Understanding of working with style guides/specific Art Direction
- Previous Game Development Experience
Tools of the trade:
- After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Flash/Action Script (or similar)
- 3ds Max and/or Maya
- Scripting experience
- Animation experience/aftereffects
Back to top