Technical Producer - Raven
Job Title:Technical Producer - Raven
Job Description: RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise is looking for a talented and passionate Technical Producer to join our high-caliber team. The Technical Producer will work closely with our engineering teams at Raven and partner studios to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
- Collaborating with engineering Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
- Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
- Being in constant communication with engineering Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
- Being a part of the team - working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
- 5+ years of experience working in the game industry
- Have 2-3 years of experience as a Producer or Program Manager of engineering teams
- Shipped at least one game title
- Ability to coordinate complex technical problem solving
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- The ability to confidently articulate and communicate ideas and concepts using outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Passion for games
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field. Professional experience as software engineer desired.
- Experience with C++ or another programming language
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, RAVEN SOFTWARE offers an upscale work environment with state-of-the-art workstations, competitive compensation, generous benefits, highly-skilled teammates, affordable living, and an exceptional quality of life.
Back to top