Sr. Manager, Workforce Planning (Contact Center Operations)
Job Title:Sr. Manager, Workforce Planning (Contact Center Operations)
Job Description:Job Title: Sr. Manager, Workforce Planning (Contact Center Operations)
Reporting To: Director, Player Support
Department: Player Support
Location: El Segundo, CA
We're looking for a dynamic contact center workforce management professional to lead our resource and capacity planning efforts. You are an individual that can provide strategic goals, targets, and manage staff with diverse skill sets. As a professional, you can design, maintain and control reporting templates, systems and processes. You're an individual that can support multiple stakeholders and vendors to ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved. A strong leader who can negotiate across functional boundaries and resolve them efficiently.
The Sr. Manager of Workforce Planning is responsible for the delivery and coordination of all forecasting, capacity planning and contact optimization for Activision's Global Player Support organization. This role will maximize resources and service performance outcomes across multiple operational and delivery teams within our multi-site and omnichannel environment. This position is also responsible for the analysis of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center performance via KPIs.
- Responsible for forecasting volume, determining capacity needs and budget preparation/input
- Create a meaningful interpretation of data through the use of industry experience and logic to frame situations and allow meaningful dialogue and decision making
- Aggregate forecast information into a comprehensive document to be published with leadership for headcount, budget, and capacity planning purposes
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Responsible for contact volume monitoring and forecast adjusting by day by interval
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real-time performance issues that will improve operational efficiency and satisfaction
- Develop reporting processes and establish reporting cadence for all operational metrics with stakeholder conditioning on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
- Build product reports using operational and player segment data to provide a complete picture of product performance/bugs to our game studio/business partners
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as needed based on Studio/Business partnership requests
- Support budgeting process by monitoring and maintaining budgets, preparing finance materials and ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Operations, Finance, Business Administration, or other quantitative field. Additional years of related experience may be used in lieu of education requirement
- 5+ years of Workforce Management experience in a call center environment is required; i.e. real-time analysis, scheduling, staffing optimization, etc
- 2+ years of forecasting and scheduling in a call center environment
- Minimum three years of experience in advanced trend analysis and ability to interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions
- Forecasting/advanced analytical role within a large volume, enterprise-level call center strongly preferred
- Ability to create and manipulate data modeling and relational database structures for Workforce Management forecasting
- Strong analysis skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations, and record keys from multiple sources
- Requires resolving problems related to unexpected statistical anomalies and changing service level objectives by interpreting established methods and referring to past situations.
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets with advanced formula application and database software (Advanced Excel and Access) experience required
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivaled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they'll tell you, it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn't come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance. So if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top