Special Operations Agent (VIP)
- El Segundo, CA
Job Title:Special Operations Agent (VIP)
Job Description:Job Title: Special Operations Agent (VIP)
Reporting To: Manager, Player Support Operations
Department: Customer Support
Location: El Segundo, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall ® , Tony Hawk ®, Guitar Hero ®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders ™ and Call of Duty ® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you're interested in our biggest priority, it's our people.
We're currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, https://blog.activision.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Spec Ops Agents are required to provide innovative and exceptional service to our most valued players (VIPs) through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution. Support requests can range from general inquiries to complex troubleshooting and will be resolved through a variety of high-touch, high-quality, and high-tech procedures.
As key members of Activision Player Support, Spec Ops Agents are expected to maintain Activision's culture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of their work.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Respond to high profile customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues via phone, chat, email and social channels.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of VIP initiatives while delivering timely and accurate responses to player's questions and requests.
- Take personal ownership of player's requests and maintain accountability for follow-through.
- Perform data entry and trouble shooting for game and warranty issues.
- Provide exceptional player experience as measured through surveys.
- Provide proactive player communication via phone, chat, email or social channels when necessary.
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and players.
- Learn and review departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of Activision internal information and customer/account information.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service or technical support role involving social and/or live help channels (email, voice, chat)
- Experience working with high profile customers
- Strong home (wired/wireless) network troubleshooting skills
- Strong PC/Console hardware/software knowledge
- Avid gamer with knowledge of and passion for first person shooters
- Demonstrable experience with current console gaming platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a designated schedule
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends
- Familiarity with telephony hardware and software
- Familiarity with High Definition home theater equipment
- Knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC)
- Knowledge of and passion for Activision games
- Experience working with customer loyalty programs
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top